Me Made May 2017 - Week 3



Hello! I hope you all had a lovely week and are ready for another round-up of my me-made outfits? Spoiler alert, they are much the same as last week!


On Monday I wore a blue and red dogtooth check crimplene dress, you may remember this one as I wore it to Goodwood Revival last year. This dress was made from a Simplicity pattern from the late 1960s, I've worn it here with Russell & Bromley shoes and my Louis Vuitton Alma bag.


Tuesday was a hot and muggy day in London so I wore an a-line skirt made from orange crimplene with a Zara top and my trusty navy Ferragamo's.


On Wednesday it rained. All day. Amused I was not! Despite the rain I still wore a dress, this time a paisley crimplene one made using a Simplicity pattern from the late 1960s. I wore a brown pair of Ferragamo Vara shoes that day. As you can see, when I find something I like I get it in every colour (something my mum does as well, maybe it runs in the family?).



On Thursday, the sun made a brief appearance and I wore a navy crimplene shift dress made using my favourite 60s pattern Style 2132. This dress is a fairly new make and I don't know how I lived without it.

That was it for the me-made outfits this week, as ever, you can catch up on previous me-made posts here and if you want to follow me on Instagram I'm @stylesixties.

Until next time!

x

2 comments

  1. I do love those shift dresses on you, such a great fit. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.